Salary: Uncapped Earning Potential.
Location: India; Banglalore, Bengaluru
Benefits: Mobile/PDA phone, Laptop, Company Equity Option
txtNation provides B2B mobile billing options and make clients’ marketing communications more effective through mobile messaging, worldwide.
Over the last ten years txtNation has established itself as a market leading and well recognised brand within the mobile billing and messaging sector. In India, txtNation works with mobile applications developers and handset manufactures to enable them to bill via mobile operator billing; Mobile VAS.
txtNation work with international app providers and / or content partners who are keen to enter in these markets. These content partners want to be able to set up their in-app billing in overseas markets.
txtNation are the billing provider in the value chain. We work with Indian VAS Mobile – Content Providers, handset manufacturers to pre-load content into handsets. Also companies that pre-load their own content (Wrap) and send to overseas markets from and into other parts of the world.
Not only does this role offer significant remuneration for excellent performance but also the opportunity to gain equity in this highly successful company, which is recognised as a creative and innovative place to work.
This is the ideal opportunity for an ambitious sales professional who has extensive experience in delivering solutions to the In-App and Mobile VAS industry and is looking to further enhance their profile by working with one of the fastest growing technology companies in the industry.
As a Business Development Officer (NBDO) – India; Mobile VAS you will be responsible for selling the company’s mobile billing connectivity options to organisations throughout India and worldwide in the Mobile VAS space. The role is India based spilt amongst two key roles:
i) To identify new targets in India and across India (Mobile VAS)
Targeting Mobile Content Providers, Mobile VAS and Handset Manufactures in India.
ii) Work with existing clients to grow business further.
Must Have Criteria
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
· A successful track record in Mobile VAS and / or Handset Manufacturer content per-load, this can be through any type of online payment be it credit card, mobile payments, alternative payments.
· Recognised skillset as a key influencer to senior decision makers.
· Strong commercial awareness of mobile payments and messaging; and how these technologies can aid achieving business goals, is vital.
· An existing network of contacts and relationships in sectors such as retail, online commerce, finance, digital entertainment and mobile would be advantageous.
· Possess a tenacious can do attitude as a highly motivated self-starter.
· Accustomed to achieving and exceeding corporate goals and targets.
· Capable of taking ownership of and delivering against a complex sales process.
· Language skills, Indian languages, English and / or other Asian languages essential.
Alongside your drive for exceeding targets, as the New Business Development Officer (NBDO) – India; Mobile VAS you should also have strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills. Domestic and global travel will be required, representing txtNation at industry events and client meetings.
This opportunity with one of the fastest growing technology companies in the industry offers a number of key benefits from rapid career development to the potential for significant remuneration for excellent performance.
To apply for the role of Business Development Officer (NBDO) – India; Mobile VAS please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org