Salary: Uncapped Earning Potential. OTE £60k+
Benefits: Mobile/PDA phone, Laptop, Company Equity Option
txtNation provides B2B mobile billing options and make clients’ marketing communications more effective through mobile messaging, worldwide.
Over the last ten years txtNation has established itself as a market leading and globally recognised brand within the mobile billing and messaging sector. txtNation powers well known organisations such as EA Games, Castrol, EDF Energy, Xbox and Direct Line.
Not only does this role offer significant remuneration for excellent performance but also the opportunity to gain equity in this highly successful company, which is recognised as a creative and innovative place to work.
txtNation is hiring an Account Manager within our Messaging and Trading team. You will be responsible for growing new accounts in mobile messaging industry.
We are looking for a commercial, technically aware and analytical person with the ability to effectively build and close a sales pipeline.
The successful candidate will be able to build very strong relationships both with their customers and their colleagues; good analytical skills and a head for numbers are critical.
· Discover Qualify and Close new business opportunities
· Deliver incremental revenue and margin from allocated account set in line with company targets
· Develop upstream options.
· Assist in managing the cost base
· Work closely with global colleagues to develop cross account sales opportunities
· Manage all day to day aspects of your customer relationships
· Liaise with txtNation support to provide the best after sales experience in the industry
This is the ideal opportunity for an ambitious professional who has extensive experience in delivering mobile messaging inc. SMS, HLR into new clients.
You will be responsible for identifying, opening and growing new accounts in these markets. We are looking for a Trading Manager with proven ability to build and close a qualified sales pipeline and deliver upstream savings.
Must Have Criteria
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
· A successful track record in Messaging. Ideally this will be from trading and / or selling solution centric messaging; API’s across SMS, HLR and / or USSD.
· Recognised skillset as a key influencer to senior decision makers.
· Strong commercial awareness of mobile payments and messaging; and how these technologies can aid achieving business goals, is vital.
· An existing network of contacts and relationships in sectors such as retail, online commerce, finance, digital entertainment and mobile would be advantageous.
· Possess a tenacious can do attitude as a highly motivated self-starter.
· Accustomed to achieving and exceeding corporate goals and targets.
· Capable of taking ownership of and delivering against a complex channel process.
Alongside your drive for exceeding targets, as the Trading Account Manager – Mobile Messaging, you should also have strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills. Domestic and global travel will be required, representing txtNation at industry events and client meetings.
This opportunity with one of the fastest growing technology companies in the industry offers a number of key benefits from rapid career development to the potential for significant remuneration for excellent performance.
To apply for the role of Trading Account Manager - Mobile Messaging, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.