Salary: Uncapped Earning Potential. OTE £60k+
Location: UK or Ireland and Field based sales.
Benefits: Mobile/PDA phone, Laptop, Company Equity Option
txtNation provides B2B mobile billing options and make clients’ marketing communications more effective through mobile messaging, worldwide.
Over the last ten years txtNation has established itself as a market leading and globally recognised brand within the mobile billing and messaging sector. txtNation powers well known organisations such as EA Games, Castrol, EDF Energy, Xbox and Direct Line.
Not only does this role offer significant remuneration for excellent performance but also the opportunity to gain equity in this highly successful company, which is recognised as a creative and innovative place to work.
This is the ideal opportunity for an ambitious sales professional who has extensive experience in delivering mobile messaging inc. SMS, HLR into new clients.
As a Sales Executive – Mobile Messaging (SMS); UK and Ireland you will be responsible for selling the company’s mobile solutions to organisations throughout the UK, Ireland and Worldwide.
You will be responsible for identifying, opening and growing new accounts in these markets. We are looking for a sales person with proven ability to build and close a qualified sales pipeline.
Must Have Criteria
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
· A successful track record in Mobile Aggregator or Messaging sales. Ideally this will be from selling solution centric messaging; API’s across SMS, HLR and USSD.
· Recognised skillset as a key influencer to senior decision makers.
· Strong commercial awareness of mobile payments and messaging; and how these technologies can aid achieving business goals, is vital.
· An existing network of contacts and relationships in sectors such as retail, online commerce, finance, digital entertainment and mobile would be advantageous.
· Possess a tenacious can do attitude as a highly motivated self-starter.
· Accustomed to achieving and exceeding corporate goals and targets.
· Capable of taking ownership of and delivering against a complex sales process.
Alongside your drive for exceeding targets, as the Sales Executive – Messaging you should also have strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills. Domestic and global travel will be required, representing txtNation at industry events and client meetings.
This opportunity with one of the fastest growing technology companies in the industry offers a number of key benefits from rapid career development to the potential for significant remuneration for excellent performance.
To apply for the role of Sales Executive – Mobile Messaging (SMS); UK and Ireland, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com