txtNation provides B2B mobile billing options and make clients’ marketing communications more effective through mobile messaging, worldwide.
Over the last ten years txtNation has established itself as a market leading and globally recognised brand within the mobile billing and messaging sector. txtNation powers well known organisations such as EA Games, Castrol, EDF Energy, Xbox and Direct Line.
Not only does this role offer competitive remuneration but also the opportunity to gain equity in this highly successful company, which is recognised as a creative and innovative place to work.
Providing technical support to our business customers and worldwide consumers.
Must Have Criteria
- Demonstrable usage of database technologies, e.g. searching and editing database records using MySQL or PhpMyAdmin.
- Provide professional, quality, intelligent and timely communications via email, phone and face to face.
- Excellent written English, demonstrated by a suitable qualification.
Ideally, you will have experience in a business-to-business or technical support environment (not essential), have a passion for mobile and online services, and be familiar with a range of technologies.
For existing clients you will diagnose their technical enquiries mainly via our support ticketing and telephone, and by providing technical support to new clients you will assist clients to go in the quickest time possible onto the txtNation platform.
The ideal candidate would have experience in dealing with businesses and individuals over the phone; providing clear information about technical matters; and show a suitability for problem-solving and proactively taking charge of a problem until it is fully resolved. You would be familiar with a range of software and may even have coded or administered systems yourself.
You will be quick to familiarise yourself with our bespoke admin systems and will be attentive to the way that mobile services operate. Alert to the complexities and anomalies inherent in supplying several core platforms to many clients, you will be open-minded and curious, always striving to improve the way that our support operates. You will relish taking firm control over your role and will be content with learning on-the-job. You will be happy to communicate between various stakeholders including txtNation’s development and sales teams, third-party suppliers, network operators and clients.
- be highly computer literate with experience of a wide-range of web and desktop applications, including documents, spreadsheets and databases, and an understanding of mobile communications.
- excellent attention to detail and literacy being able to proof read existing text, produce public facing documents, website text and press releases without supervision.
- inspire confidence internally and externally with strong business acumen, gathering high level information from partners and colleagues and transforming this into various public facing formats.
- be interested in business process re-engineering and root cause analysis.
You should be able to demonstrate your ability to problem-solve, and will have a very good standard of oral and written communications, as well as good numeracy. Flexibility over working hours, including some weekend cover, and previous customer service experience would be beneficial.
CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any applications without a covering letter will not be considered.