Salary: Uncapped Earning Potential. OTE £100k+
Location: London and Field based sales.
Benefits: Mobile/PDA phone, Laptop, Company Equity Option
txtNation provides B2B mobile billing options and make clients’ marketing communications more effective through mobile messaging, worldwide.
Over the last ten years txtNation has established itself as a market leading and well recognised brand within the mobile billing and messaging sector. txtNation powers well known organisations such as EA Games, Castrol, EDF Energy, Xbox and Direct Line.
Not only does this role offer significant remuneration for excellent performance but also the opportunity to gain equity in this highly successful company, which is recognised as a creative and innovative place to work.
This is the ideal opportunity for an ambitious sales professional who has extensive experience in delivering solutions to the internet Gaming and Gambling industry and is looking to further enhance their profile by working with one of the fastest growing technology companies in the industry.
As a New Business Development Officer (NBDO)- iGaming and Mobile Gambling you will be responsible for selling the company’s mobile solutions to organisations throughout the UK and worldwide. The role is London based, though travel to the Plymouth office may be required every few weeks and more-so during training / induction.
Must Have Criteria
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
· A successful track record in iGaming / internet Gambling sales, this can be through any type of online payment be it credit card, mobile payments, alternative payments.
· Recognised skillset as a key influencer to senior decision makers.
· Strong commercial awareness of mobile payments and messaging; and how these technologies can aid achieving business goals, is vital.
· An existing network of contacts and relationships in sectors such as retail, online commerce, finance, digital entertainment and mobile would be advantageous.
· Possess a tenacious can do attitude as a highly motivated self-starter.
· Accustomed to achieving and exceeding corporate goals and targets.
· Capable of taking ownership of and delivering against a complex sales process.
Alongside your drive for exceeding targets, as the New Business Development Officer (NBDO)- iGaming and Mobile Gambling you should also have strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills. Domestic and global travel will be required, representing txtNation at industry events and client meetings.
This opportunity with one of the fastest growing technology companies in the industry offers a number of key benefits from rapid career development to the potential for significant remuneration for excellent performance.
To apply for the role of New Business Development Officer (NBDO)- iGaming and Mobile Gambling please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com