We are looking for a System Administrator to assist in maintaining our busy platform. We are an award-winning mobile billing and messaging aggregator, headquartered in Plymouth, England, and if you are a bright, technical and creative individual we want to hear from you.
You will have a broad interest in LAMP, preferably in a commercial setting, and be comfortable identifying and solving technical issues across a range of software and hardware contexts.
You will have experience of cloud based solutions.
Some experience of PHP will be required and this will be encouraged over time.
· Maintaining existing servers
· Creating new servers
· Documenting server setup
· Disaster recovery planning in conjunction with systems manager
· Proactive maintenance of current on site and cloud based systems
· Applying updates and restarting systems within a given time window
· Installing and removing software in a live environment
· Recovering and repairing faulty systems
· Interrogating PHP code to identify faults
There may be some out-of-hours and weekend cover work to ensure our platform works 24/7.
Free onsite parking, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays , including an additional day with each year of service.
CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org