txtNation are seeking an Online Marketing Manager. A great opportunity to work for a market leading brand as our Online Marketing Manager.
Your role will be to own the online channel, looking at Brand and Online Presence through to social media through to web content.
Are you innovative? Creative? Ambitious? Passionate about online marketing? If so, this could be the a great opportunity for you to develop your career further.
This role will allow to you work directly for the senior management board. You will own the online marketing channel and be responsible for developing in the marketing strategy for the business moving forward.
The role will involve-
- Developing, managing and optimising a number of digital marketing campaigns including: PPC, SEO, Affiliate marketing, email marketing, social media, brochures, whitepapers, newsletters, comparison site & data feed marketing.
- Assisting in the improvement of website conversion rate.
- Expanding and optimising the marketplace businesses.
- Working with channel marketing partners for advertising securing best rates and benefits.
- Evaluating customer feedback and competitor activity.
- Devising and executing strategies to drive online traffic.
- Editing and maintaining website – On site optimisation in collaboration with off site optimisation.
- Experience in SEO, PPC, email marketing and / or affiliate marketing is essential
- Experience in managing SEO and Affiliate programmes
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Highly numerate, strong grasp of web-analytics and reports
You should be fully compliant with Panda and Penguin algo updates and have a solid understand of link building techniques.
You should be capable of developing a content strategy for our clients and liaise with the copywriter to create compelling content. inc Blog updates.
Futher Desirable Skills
Any of the following skills will be a major advantage, Design, Website front end editing abilities, FTP, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, PHP, ASP, .net and MySQl.
You will be required to take a short test at our offices to demonstrate your knowledge of SEO and PPC.
References will be required and followed.
txtNation will seek at least two references from this line of work.
Coupled with innovative thinking, the candidate must find practical solutions.
Benefits include 20 days holiday plus all bank holidays, and free parking on site.
Applicants to send CV’s to email@example.com