Outline of the role
As a Business Development Executive your prime responsibility will be to target prospective customers and work to close opportunities of a corporate size across enterprise. You will seek out, identify and establish relationships with enterprise prospects. You will work to sell direct and demonstrate our software.
Your role will be pivotal in ensuring all new signups are converted into sales, afterwards retained as a client and furthermore developed through networking.
You will also work very closely with the Head of Business preparing reports and dealing with client queries in a professional and efficient manner.
Desired skills and experience
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of a year’s B2B sales experience, preferably gained but not limited to selling software solutions. You will be a confident closer and proactive. You will have excellent communication skills and self-motivation.
You will be “web” and “mobile savvy”, proficient at delivering online demonstrations and keen to progress your career. Previous software or web experience would be advantageous.
Key Skills Required
- Time management skills
- Problem solving
- Prioritise tasks
- Identify and convert new business opportunities
- Networking online and at events
- Excellent communication, sales and negotiation skills
- Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel experience
- Ability to provide analytical and insightful recommendations to clients
- Build accounts, build and develop relationships by networking.
- Outbound calls to all accounts on a regular basis and manage all inbound calls, responding to incoming enquiries efficiently and professionally
- CRM use daily
- Like technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Business to business background
- Proven ability to work under pressure and achieve targets
- Confident telephone manner
- Display drive, enthusiasm and commitment
The successful candidate can expect a base salary circa £23,000 dependent upon previous experience, with an uncapped first year OTE exceeding £30,000 plus executive benefits.